Our Privacy Pledge To You – This pledge discloses the privacy practices for the www.divorcebuoy.com website.
Protecting your privacy is very important to the www.divorcebuoy.com family. We value the trust you have placed in us, and your continued confidence is important to us. As you review our pledge, please remember that:
1. We make safeguarding the information you provide a priority.
2. We maintain security practices to keep the personal information about you safe.
3. We do not sell or share customer information.
4. When we believe that an unrelated company offers products or services that would be of interest to you, we may communicate to you about them. These companies will not learn about your relationship with us unless you respond to their offer.
5. When it comes to privacy, we believe that you have the right to make meaningful choices. If you tell us not to do so, we will not call, or send direct mail to you for additional products or services.
6. The policies and practices described in this privacy pledge may change from time to time, and the updated pledge should always be current and accurate.
Information Supplied by Your Browser – DivorceBuoy may log IP addresses for systems administration purposes. IP addresses may be logged to track a user’s session. This gives DivorceBuoy an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
Legal Disclaimer – Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process served on us; (2) protect and defend our rights or property; (3) act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety or (4) as expressly provided herein.
Age Restrictions – DivorceBuoy welcomes users to this site when they are over the age of 18 years old. As per the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we receive from people we believe to be minors will be purged from our database.
Public Forums – DivorceBuoy makes the Forum and Blog (when an active page) available to its users and visitors. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personally identifying information. Use of the DivorceBuoy.com website constitutes acceptance of all of our policies, which includes the agreement of the users to not sue or hold DivorceBuoy liable at all and that you have read and accepted our disclaimer.
Security – DivorceBuoy has extensive security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information stored in our database. These measures include the use of Secure Server technology during administrative access to site data, as well as other proprietary security measures which are applied to all repositories and transfers of user information. Although we will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
Please forward any questions to email@example.com
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Effective Date – November 20, 2016